Tonor Wireless Microphone – Amazon Review
The Tonor wireless microphone is a complete kit that has a wireless mic as well as a battery powered receiver.
- GREAT SOUND QUALITY, EXTENSIVE USE – TONOR’s all-new upgraded wireless microphone is now even better with improved sound quality, upgraded transmission technology, resulting in layered sound output. It can be perfectly used for karaoke with friends and family, parties, church, DJ, weddings, business meetings, classroom activities, outdoor or indoor stage performances etc.
- LONG RANGE FREQUENCY, 25 UHF BANDS – The system has 25 selectable UHF bands, reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts. With the operating range of 150ft of the microphone and strong anti-interference ability, you have total freedom when you’re singing on stage, taking assembly at school, using it for houses of worship, presentation halls and travel bus.
- EASY TO CONNECT, EASY TO PLAY – TONOR’s wireless microphone is easy to connect and play. Insert the receiver into the stereo, switch on the microphone and start using. There is no need of pairing or connecting in any other way. The 6.35mm connector on the receiver and an included 3.5mm adapter allows the microphone to be conveniently used for stereos, amplifiers, home theater systems, KTV, mixing consoles, tour buses and music equipments like soundbars.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE, RECHARGEABLE -The mini and compact receiver contains a built-in lithium battery that is rechargeable and lasts long. It can be used for 3.5-4 hours when fully charged for about 60 minutes.
- WHAT YOU GET – The microphone set includes a handheld microphone, a rechargeable receiver with a 6.35mm plug, a 3.5mm adapter, a USB charging cable, an anti-skid ring, a windscreen and 2 AA batteries(not rechargeable). With great customer service, TONOR offers 40-day hassle-free return policy.